Before you get busy with building your site, get your custom domain - something in the lines of yourdomain.com.
Giving your web site such a unique address would be the easiest way for people to remember your web site.
We provide you with an easy way to buy your domain name and maintain it for years to come. Visit SabaDomainHosting.com to get yours now.
Few tips on purchasing your domain name
- Do not go searching for your domain until you are certain you are ready to buy it at the moment. Whatever you searched for could be picked up by somebody else so that by the time you come back, that name would be gone. You may not be able to buy it from the new owner either.
- The domain name needs to be easy to remember. It should relate to your business name and/or the kind of service you provide. Easy spelling, unique names and short domains will be much more beneficial.
- If your domain can easily be mistaken for a slightly different but logical spelling, you may as well get both domains. For example, if your domain is CitiLife.com, people can easily mistake it for CityLife.com. Therefore, it would be best to get both CitiLife.com and CityLife.com so as not to lose visitors who would go to the latter address.
- You may also want to get a variety of domain extensions depending on your business. For instance, an information portal can be a .info or a TV web site can be .tv. If a .com is not available, .net is great as well. Content targeted for mobile phones can be .mobi and non-profit organizations are .org.
- Most people buy domains for a few years at a time meaning they need to be renewed at the end of that period. Be sure to keep current contact info for your account so that you stay updated about your domain expiration dates. Also be sure to renew your domains on time to avoid losing them.